Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pictures to go with the words...

 Still needs more coats of yellow paint to cover up the brown puff paint, but a cute addition...

Guess I could have taken this during the day. We used Frosted window film in our bathroom to give us privacy but still let in a lot of light. Not sure what I'll do with the sheers yet... Paint...? 


I Spy with my little eye...

They must be in the laundry room when I am doing laundry room. Anywhere else is too far.

Picked up the tan pillows on clearance for $10 at Target today... Maybe will go up on our bed?

Also picked up the purple one (in front) today. 

My very simple lamp re-do with scrapbook paper and mod-podge. Cute.

I re-did the canvas to look like this. Looks much better spaced out. 


Not trying to show you my toilet, just the view from the entry hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.