Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Meet Carlton.


This is the new addition to our family. We got him last night from some wonderful people who must've done something right in raising him, because he is such a sweetie. This is obviously a big transition for him, so he's been hiding most of the time.

Tonight, though, we got him out from behind the couch and onto the rug. He's been purring ever since, and is getting more comfortable by the minute. I'm sure he'll get into some trouble by the time I get home tomorrow. . He's sort of coming when we call him (and coax him) which is more than I expected out of a cat, too. Basically, he's a huge love bug, just like his owners said.

In other news, John is a total hypocrite. He has been working with Carlton more than I have. It's very adorable, and I have video proof, but have vowed to keep it in the vault.

More pictures to come. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww yay another orange tabby Woods can be friends with! He looks like a sweetheart :)

    Have so much fun with him and I can't wait to see more photos!

    P.S. Woods would like to say hello to Carlton and welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for kittie adoptions! I was just there last week and it's so fun getting to know your new little furbaby! Susie was hiding all the time at first too but now she is a little ham. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.