Monday, May 2, 2011

Hooray for Bloggers + Etsy!

I started reading Jenna Sue's blog that I saw through The Nest and noticed the awesome prints she had in her home. This post in particular is where I fell in love.

1) The spine labels for her office binders are beautiful. I admit that I tried to recreate them and totally and utterly failed. I am not that good at Photoshop.

2) The prints around her home are adorable and I immediately wanted all of them.

So, I asked her where she found such wonderful artwork. Turns out she made it all and was currently working on opening an Etsy shop. Well, at long last she opened one up. I couldn't decide which one I wanted, though, so I waited. Then she had a coupon for her birthday so I jumped on the chance (not that her normal prices are unreasonable). Anyway, I received my print today and am super stoked to find the perfect spot for it. I tried taking a picture but I will just show you the picture she emailed me before sending the print.


Don't worry, I added the "not for you" part so that you can't steal what I paid good money for. Besides that, isn't it SO COOL?!?! So simple, so personal, so chic. Love it. If I can find a place to create my gallery wall, this will probably go in that. Or on my fireplace.

Not only that, but she was super flexible and very quick to respond/send out my print. I wasn't sure if she could do my town since it's so small, but it turned out perfectly. She didn't tell me to say all this, I'm just really happy with this purchase, and I plan on being a regular at her etsy shop.

Check it out Jenna Sue Design Co. here.

Oh, and Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a sweet write up! Thank you so much for saying all those nice things, and I'm so glad you love your new print! I can't wait to see how you frame it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.