Friday, May 13, 2011

Your weekly fix of cute

Yes, I have become the obsessed cat owner. But mine is so much cuter than anyone else's! Just kidding. I just adore him and I couldn't be happier with our decision to get not only a pet but a cat. Carlton is perfect (puurrrfect?) for our schedule and he's like a dog in that he loves being around us! I tell John everyday how nice it is to have a buddy around the house. John doesn't disagree.
Today I was folding clothes downstairs and Carlton wasn't having it. He didn't want my hands on the clothes - he wanted them on him! He kept walking all over the clothes and jumping at me. Very cute.




Isn't he so good at posing?

Also, here are some equally adorable pictures of my sister's new puppy, Otis.



Notice that he's usually not awake.

Happy Friday all!

2 comments:

  1. I. love. this. post. Cute orange kitties begging for their bellies to be rubbed and a bulldog puppy? I die.

    I promised myself I would one day own an orange kitty and an English bulldog. I'm half way there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh carlton is so cute! I'm so glad he is a lovey-dovey cat.

    Of course, I am partial to Otis. However he definitely more high maintanence (despite sleeping often). Sometimes I wish we had picked a cat! But then gets Otis gets excited when I come home and I love him again :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.