Sunday, May 22, 2011

A sunday at home

So...i am posting this from my new phone just to test out how user friendly it is.
I decided to get an htc thunderbolt rather than an iphone which john now has. I have an Itouch so I'm familiar with the setup. In doing research it seems like an android phone might be a better and different option for me and so far I love it. To me it's super user friendly and easy to navigate. There's also a lot more room for personalization. From what I can tell there are just as many apps except for my work email, which I can access on the internet. The screen is enormous too and almost makes me think I don't need a nook for the time being.
I downloaded swype, which is the app that allows you to type by sliding your fingerto create each word rather than typing each individual letter. I'm still getting used to it but it's pretty quick. you can also use the voice option which types what you say. I just said that sentence out loud and it was totally accurate.

Anyway I'm having lots of fun with it since I love technology. We may decide that only one of us needs internet on our phone (which will be me) but the extra expense is okay right now while we get johns work allowance, don't have kids, and don't have cable.

Anyway carlton has a blind date tonight with a handsome bulldog so I gotta keep working on my homework until then.peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.