Thursday, May 5, 2011

The man in my life

 He likes to lay in my arms and have his belly rubbed.
 He likes to sleep next to me.
 He likes to do yoga.
 He likes to stretch out.
 He likes to hang out with me and talk about our feelings.
 He likes to hog the couch.
He doesn't really like to play.


He's my perfect little snuggle buddy. Right now he's curled up in my arms. I'm sure none of these pictures are by any means rare kitty poses, but we are completely enjoying being first time cat owners. John and Carlton have a special relationship and like to rough house, but until he gets home from work Carlton is mine.

He's getting more and more comfortable by the day and we're enjoying seeing more of his personality come out. Our friends did a great job of raising him!

3 comments:

  1. Aww Carlton sounds so sweet! I'm so glad things are going so well with you guys :)

    Some of those pictures, especially when he has his eyes closed, look like Woods--are you sure Carlton's not from Council Bluffs, IA? They could be twinnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those pictures look just like my Tigerlily. So sad, but so sweet. Glad you are enjoying your feline friend. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.