Monday, March 7, 2011

A few updates...

Not a whole lot going on here lately. This weekend I:
- Worked on some homework
- Organized our office
- Cleaned, did laundry, you know.
- Watched The Social Network
- Went to dinner/frozen yogurt with John and my parents. Yum!
- Read Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters (book two)
- Went to a ladies poker night with some friends.

And we're back to Monday. Crazy to think we are just back from mid-winter break and only have 4 weeks left until Spring Break!
Anyway, here's a few pictures of... stuff... :) Enjoy.

  
One of the options for my buttons... It didn't win...

Gray buttons in the entryway. Too many buttons? Never.
Organized office desk. Haven't seen the surface in months. Let's hope my new binder system works out...
Cue Ariel music - my pegboard is finally up!

Check out that organization! 
And then there's the other side of the room... Shelving would help this matter quite a bit.

 Now if I could only get my tax rebate check in the mail to buy lots of goodies without telling John get up my motivation to paint that table I built.Tomorrow I get my dining room curtain fabric in the mail! Can't wait!

Happy Monday all!

3 comments:

  1. Joe and I watched the Social Network movie this weekend too! Strange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I knew Mark Zuckerberg was an odd fellow, and had seen interviews with him being pretty condascending and snarky (and skirting most questions... which makes me wonder why he would even sign up for an interview). I know the movie was exaggerated, but I can't help but like him less...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your office! The unorganized side of your office is how my whole office, including desk, looks...I definitely need some help in that department :)

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.