Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Peeptastic!

So, the Seattle Times does an annual Peeps Contest to ring in Easter. We've never entered, and usually laugh at the people (or should I say "peeple"?) that do. Basically you create some sort of scene/picture using peeps somehow (bunnies or chicks, it doesn't matter). Current events are usually the most popular thing.

Check out last year's winners here.

For some reason, my silly silly mom got it in her head that this would keep her busy for a bit. She came up with the idea of "Despicable Peep," which is incredible. My sister Lauren helped her to make the overalls, hair, and eyes/goggles. I had no part in that (I missed out on all the fun!). They sent me some pictures and I just photoshopped them into the original DVD cover.

It was fun, and totally something we would do. Better yet, I think we have a shot!

Here's the original cover:


Here's our version:

What do you think? Do we have a chance of winning the Grand Prize (or at least getting our name and the picture in the paper)?
Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.