Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday

Tonight was a great start to the weekend following our first week back from break. I worked until about 5:30 then John and I met up with my parents for dinner at the Thai Bistro in Federal Way. Then we just couldn't help ourselves and went to Menchie's for dessert. Yum.

I just wanted to mention that I never shared our wine labels. Here's the deal - we went with a very white-trashy name for our fake vineyard as a joke, because we made the wine in the guest bathroom (it needed to be warm enough and near a water source, so that was our only option). Anyway, here she is:


On tap for this weekend:
- Reading
- Painting the table I built last weekend
- School work
- Ladies Poker Night

I'm tempted to try this DIY drum pendant project, too, just because it's cheap and I hate our dining room light fixture. We'll see... I need to get my grubby little hands on some plexiglass...

I also need to post an updated picture of how my craft room is coming together. I know all 7you fans out there in blogland are dying to see where the magic happens.

Craft Magic. This is PG people.

Speaking of, John gave my dad his Flight of the Conchords CD tonight. This is going to be awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.