Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finally, it's happened to me

right in front of my face... and I just can't hide it. Finally, I finished my craft table and put it in my craft room.

Okay, that last line didn't flow as well as that lovely early nineties hit.



But back to the matter at hand. We had a few nuts and bolts issues (really, it was a lack of both), but John helped me assemble my drafting-table-turned-craft-table upstairs in the craft room, which took lots of trips. It is huge and I absolutely love it. I think I will eventually paint the edges of the top white, but it's fine for now.

The drafting mat is still flattening, but it'll be in tip-top shape soon!
Much better than the brown-red stock color
Just a tidbit of the "during"
Look how huge it is!!

Now I just need my shelves and my racks... and  some other things. :) I am a happy clam right now.



Other things I'm excited about?

Just ordered 3 boxes of this - I had been drinking English Breakfast tea thinking that's the delicious stuff served in Chinese restaurants. It's good and all, but when I discovered that it's actually a blend of three types of tea, and is called Chinese Restaurant Tea, I just couldn't resist. Let's hope it lives up to my high expectations. I also plan on buying the silver teapots it's typically served in at Business Costco down the road (only $2.50!).

I also just received my new glasses and contacts. Apparently my prescription hasn't changed a whole lot (well, my glasses were a few prescriptions back), but I'm hoping my eyes don't get as dry in my new contacts. I don't want to take a picture of myself in them, but here they are:

1 comment:

  1. Nice glasses. Admittedly we were all a little nervous when we heard you picked them out yourself. They are similar to your old ones but the shape is more stylish and current I think. Well done.

    Nice table too. That will be great to do all your projects on!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.