Friday, January 21, 2011

Goodwill Finds

I went to Goodwill yesterday to see if I could find a small TV for my craft room. We only have 1 TV in our house and while we don't live for watching TV, it'd be kind of nice to be able to watch something different than John sometimes. I thought I could get a 13" for pretty cheap, but was so surprised when there weren't ANY TVs at the GW I went to. Crazy. I didn't feel too defeated, however, because I scored a few other great finds.

A dish for the entry table. Not sure if we'll use it for mail or for keys/wallet/pager. Cheap and versatile!

YoungHouseLove has a shell dish I love. This isn't exactly it, but pretty cute for a Goodwill find!

A nearly-new pair of glossy gray flats.

AND! Not from Goodwill, but my Tea finally arrived (yes, I bought 3 boxes of 16 bags just because I had that much faith). DEE-licious! Very exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Dang! I was going to try and score a cheapo TV at Goodwill to park in front of the treadmill. Maybe people are catching on to that trick... I'll have to be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.