Saturday, January 15, 2011

Product recommendation...

Ok, stay with me on this one. My sister got me one of these on a buy-one-get-one free deal and boy would I pay a lot more than free now that I know how great they are. What am I talking about?








 These things are great. As someone with long hair, I've always hated getting out of the shower and having wet hair on my back or getting my shirt wet. I also hate wearing a giant towel that limits my mobility as I try to get other things done. During the week I shower at night, and I admit that I've worn my turbie twist to bed.

It really works like they say, it's secure, it's small and light, and it's surprisingly absorbent. And, it's about $4 at Fred Meyer.

That is all for now. Hopefully I can finish my craft table this weekend and post that!

3 comments:

  1. I love mine too! I might have to get at least one more. I have only seen the pastel colors in stores (BOR-ING) but they seem more expensive online. I also want a Tassi. Google it. You can use it to hold your hair back while you are bent over the sink to wash your face (the turbie falls off for me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have that exact one, but I have a very similar one, and I LOVE it. I can't believe how much faster my hair dries with it on vs. a regular towel.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.