Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let's talk sabotage



Ok, I haven't gone to the gym this week. I may have played a few rounds of Just Dance 2 by myself and lifted a few 3 pound weights, but I really need to kick it into gear. I also need to stop eating popcorn.

However, even if I don't lose weight (which is still the plan, don't get me wrong), I am still fairly confident that I can win our competition through sabotage. John's been working really long hours, which has really worked to my advantage. I ate a somewhat healthy breakfast-for-dinner of eggs and toast, but when John got home I made him 3 pancakes and eggs. mwa ha ha. Tonight we had a brick-oven pizza and I only ate a few and gave John all the rest, which he happily ate.

Don't judge me for our last 2 meals... least we got thin-crust pizza... it's a start.

So, that's how our challenge is going so far... Ha!

1 comment:

  1. When I read the title of this post I thought you were going to say that John was trying to sabotage YOU... I should have known. Hey, this is war. Whatever it takes. I want to come play dance revolution!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.