Monday, January 3, 2011

urggghhh

I am not excited to call Sony tomorrow, but it needs to be done. My computer doesn't recognize my ipod, it hasn't been automatically updating since July (sad that I didn't notice this until now?), and it doesn't let me troubleshoot anything. I'm annoyed because my full itunes library is on my old desktop, and I don't want to go through the hassle of hooking it up and transferring the rest of my music until my laptop is fixed.

I was already on the phone with them to fix my wireless a few months ago. What a pain.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I hope this doesn't happen to my computer since I have the same kind... :-/

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.