Sunday, February 27, 2011

Button, button, who's got the button?

First, I moved a few things around last night, instead of watching "The Crazies" with John. I pulled out some more of his old books (he has 4 boxes full...) and just tinkered around.




Put fabric in the frame on the right. Put MaryGrace's adorable print in the other frame.



Some of John's books, and an old fishing... reeler-inner...


 On to the main act:
I mentioned that I wanted to do this project:


Well, my buttons came in from The Button Galaxy on Etsy. It was the cheapest place that I found to buy a bag of buttons separated by color. Anyway, I already had some canvases that were marked to about $2 at Michael's because they were damaged. I had excess burlap from my tree skirt, and I have hot glue. Anyway, I bought pink, yellow, gray, and black buttons. This is my first creation:




But, I don't know where to put it.

Here, in the entry hallway...?



Or here, on our dresser in the master bedroom...?



What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great in the entry hallway. I love the old books, and how you decided to display them.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.