Thursday, February 3, 2011

Zumba!

Tonight my sister and I officially survived our first Zumba Latin Heat class at LA Fitness. This is pretty much what we looked like:





Okay, that's a lie. It was probably more like this:




But it was fun. We were thinking too much I think. Some people just did their own thing. I could not figure out how to move my arms at the same time. Any move that involved quickly moving feet was beyond me. But it was more fun than doing the elliptical even though catching glimpses of myself in the mirror was less than reassuring. I think we'll do it again. I may need to do more Wii Just Dance to prep myself, though.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah we survived! I think we did pretty good for our first time (thanks Wii Dance). I just don't know how to practice the gyrating part. Apparently I don't move like that. Things jiggle when I don't want them to but I couldn't jiggle when I was supposed to. An unfortunate phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love the Elaine dance!

    I've always wanted to try Zumba, but I'm scared of looking like an idiot. Glad to hear it wasn't TOO hard!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.