Sunday, February 20, 2011

On tap for Sunday...

First off, let me say I had a wonderful Saturday with my husband. We left early for a day trip to the Ocean. John's grandpa owns a piece of property over there so we went to check it out, and just enjoy Ocean Shores since we hadn't been in awhile. What a perfectly sunny day for driving around. It's only about 2 1/2 hours away and we ended up getting home around 5:30.

Today John is weekend manager and has some things to finish up for work. So, I figured I should accomplish a few boring things (cleaning) so I can enjoy my week off.

On tap for today:
  • Clean the master bathroom... it's about time!
  •  Laundry (both putting away stuff I haven't yet, and washing some other stuff)
  •  Clean up our wine supplies and put the labels on the bottles (finally)
  •  Clean out my car from our trip yesterday 
  •  Groceries/Target/Hardware store/Staples
 This week:
  •   Build myself a table (see previous post)
  •   Work on school work (prep for the following week)
  •   Any other crafting I find
  •  Antiquing in Puyallup
We shall see how much I accomplish this week! I always feel like I didn't make the most of my time off. Next weekend John and I will be going to his grandparents' cabin on Hood Canal for some more R&R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.