Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Last-Minute Planning

So... anyone got any ideas what I can get John for Valentine's Day?

I realize this is last minute, but the fact that I'm supposed to do something sweet for my significant partner completely eluded me. I totally forgot.

We have plans to go to on a date this Saturday, to the Best of Seattle Comedy show, which is ironically playing at the Pantages in Tacoma. That'll be fun, just like old times. We haven't been on a datey-date in a while.

But I still have nothing to treat him with! I'm such a bad wife, and it's very sad that this is only our 2nd Valentine's day as a married couple. Help me out!

1 comment:

  1. Do you subscribe to Groupon? Sometimes they have some fun and unusual package deals that would make great gifts--earlier this year we got passes to go to a big cat sanctuary and dinner afterward on the grounds: http://ktrefinishingschool.blogspot.com/2010/11/lions-tigers-andgroupon-oh-my.html

    Does John like beer? If there is a brewery nearby, a brewery tour and lunch or dinner afterward might also be fun!

    Hope this helps a little and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.