Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday

Things I'm enjoying right now:
View out the front door. But now ir's sunny...

Hit up the temporary library today. Got 3 very different books: Percy Jackson as per my students' request, a novel about international adoption, and a humorous book about marriage.

2 of my 3 pots are filled with tissue paper flowers. They take so long but look cute!

Still, my Chinese Restaurant Tea. Especially on a snowy day like today.

My new Keds from Zappos. Also, Zappos itself - I ordered on Monday and received on Tuesday!
My oscillating space heater. Yesssss....
I've been doing some online ordering this week, aside from just my Keds. Which I bought because I wear these ugly but terribly comfortable Crocs all the time and I wasn't feeling "young" on weekends. Plus they will be great for my D.C. trip and for our cruise.

So comfy, and I love wearing them to work, but... not so young and hip.
Anyway, I ordered these as well:

A date stamp... for school. I'm a nerd, but I'm very excited about this. I mean, come on, it's self-inking!!
Har har. A TI-84 Plus graphing calculator. Required for my masters program. Doggin' it, I had a TI-83 and a TI-86, but apparently they're different enough that I needed a new one. I have to load graphs onto our discussion boards!
Buttons! in light pink, yellow, gray, and black. Got little baggies of them from Etsy through Allenbrite Studio. It was the cheapest I could find, and now I can do this project:





That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. I love Zappos! Their delivery is always freaky fast and their customer service is awesome :)

    Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Nice Keds. I want to order some shoes from Zappos, I haven't used them yet. And those Crocs you have aren't ugly (especially compared to the other pair you have :-P )

    -That's a cute tea mug!!!

    -I liked that button project the last time you posted it. Where do you buy burlap? I don't think I've seen it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can (surprisingly) buy burlap at JoAnn's. I had to ask when I bought some for my tree skirt. It comes in different colors and is very cheap. I need to get some more for this project, but I already have the canvases, which I bought for like $2 because one had a hole in it. Yes! I'll probably have extra buttons if you want to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.