Monday, February 7, 2011

How I spent my Superbowl Sunday

Yes, I watched the Superbowl. Yes, I was disappointed in the caliber of commercials and performances. But, I found a way to make it a quality time.

I am sick and have been spending most of my time on the couch in sweatpants (really, this isn't much different from the rest of my days...). So, I cuddled up with some tissue paper and created this little gem:





I think it turned out okay, and it adds a bit of color to the shelves, which I'd like to keep fairly neutral. Now I just have to make 2 more for the other two pots from Ikea. :)

In other news, I got accepted into my Masters in Math Education program today. It's a bit last minute, but I'm hoping all the financial aid can get worked out so that I can start Feb. 28th, but we'll see. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you were sick...that is no fun!

    Those paper flowers look great and congrats on the Masters program--how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.