Friday, November 19, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge

It's like an email survey that I used to do in Junior High... but funner!

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - My dream house
Day 16 - A song that makes me cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece
Day 18 - My wedding
Day 19 - A talent of mine
Day 20 - Something I am OCD about
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A youtube video
Day 24 - Where I live
Day 25 - My day, in great detail
Day 26 - My week, in great detail
Day 27 - My worst habit
Day 28 - What's in my handbag/purse
Day 29 - My hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - A dream for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.