Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 5 - Your Siblings

Another great member of my family is my seester, Lauren. You can call her Lalo, she likes it.

She's 3 years older than me so we grew up pretty close - really, she's my best friend. I often bullied her when we were little and she put up with it. Things have mellowed out in our old age and now we text often, talk and get together when we can, and joke around a lot.

Sorry fellas, she's taken.

Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?

So very precious.


And helpful too!

1 comment:

  1. I love your 30 day blog challenge! Are you enjoying the day off? I am wishing I could get the last of my conferences over, but oh well. Do you have a lot of conferences left? Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.