Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Crafts-mas..

Now that I have completely filled the dining room table and floor with crafts/wrapping, I decided it's time to start getting the craft room under control. Eventually (read: eventually) the craft room will become a kid's room so I'd like to enjoy my own space while I can.

Anyway, since today was a snow day I decided not to sit on my butt all day and went through my crafts and make a plan for the room. Who knows when we'll decide to spend the money on getting this room in ship-shape, but at least I've got a plan.

Looking in from the stairs. Trash box to right.

Sorted: Nostalgia, Scrapbook, Paint, Fabric

Current Projects, wrapping, school stuff, stamping

Starting design board...
Design Board includes:

  • Corner Desk (pictured from Ikea, $120
  • Lime/White accents
  • Pendant Light from Home Depot, $30
  • Shelving to hold bins, Ikea - $120 --- not sure about this yet
  • Some sort of bins for the categories listed
  • Tool Hangers (from hardware store)
  • Corkboard covered in fabric for ideas/projects, etc.
  • Chair and Rug?
I hope to not spend more than $350 on this room. We'll see what kinds of deals I can find...


1 comment:

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.