Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 12 - What You Believe

Man, this challenge went from favorite TV shows to beliefs? Interesting. Let's keep this light, shall we?

I believe strongly in laughter:
laughing at a most likely inappropriate wedding toast


I believe in hard work:
years ago, moving to college (i think)

My partner teacher and I working hard... or hardly working... during Spirit Week


I believe in living a simple life - free of clutter, free of over-planning, free of drama. I have seen lots of people that have "everything" and are some of the unhappiest people because of their choices.
on a road trip with John early on (2008)


I believe that I can beat anyone at Bananagrams:

not my picture

I believe that while at times it can be unhealthy, food can solve your problems:
Pizza from the Kennedy School in Portland, OR

1 comment:

  1. Amen sistah (minus the Bananagrams. Double amen to food thing). That pizza is HUGE. Please tell me you and John did not have another eating contest. Also, I do miss your pizza place reviews...

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.