Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 11 - Favorite TV Shows

Well, let's start off with my number 1 pick. I don't know how to spell the sound of a tiger purr, but if I did it'd be the caption for this tasty little man morsel, also known as Dexter Morgan (really, it's Michael C. Hall, 6 feet Under star, cancer survivor, overall hunk of a ginger).


Oh, what the heck, let's post a few more pics of this delightful character.
Defending crime one serial killer at a time.

This pose is a little Spiderman-esque for my taste, but handsome nonetheless in his killing outfit.

Other Top Shows:

We drew teams for a work pool and I have Nick and Vicki. I would NOT have guessed they'd make it as far as they did. And can you believe how much they lucked out last night? jeesh.
I know what I'm doing Monday Nights.
A funny show I'm just starting to get into

We don't have cable and usually just watch stuff on Netflix or on the network websites, which saves us money and works just fine for us right now. I also enjoy almost anything on TLC and HGTV. :)

2 comments:

  1. "overall hunk of a ginger"?!?! I never thought I'd hear you utter those words. I too would name Dexter as my favorite show EVER...However I don't really share your attraction for Dex but I DO wish I had Rita's wardrobe. And lived somewhere I could wear sundresses all the time. And had her petite frame to pull off the sundresses. Oh, nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA. I honestly never thought I'd say that either, but he's just so gosh darn charming. You really need to catch up on Season 5 because it. is. incredible.

    Also, silly me, I forgot to add Lost. Ha. Dexter distracted me.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.