Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's voting day!

Not in politic-land, however.


Like I've mentioned, John and I have taken up wine-making. I am in charge of making wine labels, just for fun and because we'll probably give them out as gifts (read: each kit makes 30 bottles!). I am trying to come up with a fun name for our "winery." I'm having a bit of a block and can't seem to come up with anything funny. So far I've got "2nd Floor Wineries" since it's being brewed in our upstairs bathroom, or "Ashley Whinery" which my sister came up with... John suggested "Toilet Wine" since it's being made in a bathroom, but I'll probably veto that. Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.