Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome to the New Site!

I decided I wasn't happy with the layout of the other blog server I was using. I'm comfortable with Blogspot because I used it when we were required to keep blogs for student teaching. Anyway, On the right side I put the link for the original blog.

Anyway, back to a little D&R. I've started creating my Christmas list. Obviously John and I have had a lot come our way and there really isn't a whole lot we need at this point. But, because I have to pick something, here's what I've come up with so far.


Cordless Hand Vacuum: I sweep a lot since our entire downstairs is hardwood. However, there are times when I just want to pick up a few things, get under the couch, clean up the coffee table, and I have to lug around our full-size vacuum (which has great attachments but can be a pain). I've been researching hand vacs, which get a bad rap for not having great suction power or battery life, and the best one I've seen is the Black and Decker PHV1800 Pivoting Cyclonic Vac. Quite a name for a little dust buster, but it gets great reviews.
Electric Kettle: This is for my classroom - I'd love the possibility of making tea, cup o' noodles, or whatever I want without leaving my room - the staff room is a far walk and I drink tea throughout the day. I really have no preference but don't need anything huge or fancy.

Serrated Knife: When we registered for wedding gifts John just could not decide on a set of knives. Well, we received a few excellent knives from my Uncle, but have recently realized that life would be a lot easier with a serrated knife. So, that would be a great addition to our kitchen.


Side Note: When did I turn into a real adult that gets excited about kitchen appliances and cleaning products??


Anyway, that's all for now. Today my sister and mom are coming over to bedazzle some Christmas decorations. Don't be scared - it's going to stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.