Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hey Good Lookin', Whatcha Got Cookin'?

 **EDIT** I played around with the table a little more. Still want some candles or something. Getting there, with some help from some nesties.







During my 2nd snow day I decided to be a little more productive. I made my pie for Thanksgiving tomorrow.


Then I started to decorate my table for Christmas. I would say that I'm far from where I imagine it being, and will probably buy less... red and green... things next year, but I worked with what I already had since there are other things I'd rather spend my money on. What do you think, for a novice?




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    I enjoy your blog and I'm passing on an award to you!

    http://sewmanydreams.blogspot.com/2010/11/bag-for-under-tree.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how you have 2010 in the pie! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.