Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 2 - Reason behind your blog name

Well, there is a song called "You remind me of home" by Ben Gibbard which I have always enjoyed. I don't think it's the cheeriest of lyrics, but it's catchy...

In fact, you can listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1cowtp_VF4

Anyway, I also named it this because it's sort of something I say. When I need a hug or something I'll usually tell John that he feels like home - comforting, cozy, familiar... Hard to explain, and now I'm sure I sound totally weird.

And it's a blog I started when we bought a house... 

So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.