Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Here are a few that get to me:

Hiding My Heart by Brandi Carlile. This is the song we had sung at our wedding. It's a little depressing but we love it because it reminds us of our long-distance relationship. Also, we went to a Brandi concert the night before we got engaged, so it's a little sentimental. You can hear it here.

Claire du Lune by Debussy: A classic. Beautiful. Listen to it here.

Somebody Loved by The Weepies. Listen to it here.

There are more, because I always find myself quite affected by music, but those are some of my top songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.