Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some Pictures I've forgotten

Here are 3 of the 4 wreaths I made as Christmas presents.



Here are some before/after pictures of the organizing number I did on our closets.
Master bathroom - under John's sink.

Master Bathroom - under my sink.

one of the drawers ( I won't bore you with all of them)

Linen closet in laundry room

Under the kitchen sink. Much better!

Before: the closet under the stairs (ie the worst closet in the house)

After: added some unused kitchen appliances, our china. Then John moved some of his antique books from the garage into here to make more room in the garage. They're around the corner, though, so it still looks like this! Woo hoo!
And... here are a few pictures of the Master Bathroom. It ended up looking like a lighter version of the living room, which is perfectly fine. It took more paint than I thought, but man does it help the room. The tile looks much less yellow and it's so much more soothing.

Don't have a good before, but the bathroom is the same color as the rest of the house was - an outdated stock yellowy color. Bleh.

New color. Hard to see, but it's a minty pale green

Without the tape. So fresh!
Today I will be prepping my craft table (finally) for spray painting. I want to make sure I prep it right, so I'll be sanding down the metal with 400 grit sandpaper, washing and drying it to get off any other dust/dirt, then priming it with Rust-Oleum Primer for metal, which surprisingly comes in white. That'll give me a good idea of whether or not I want to paint it white. I'd like to do a design on the drawers but that'll be later... Right now I just need to focus on not rushing it and dripping.

Hello, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.