Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Days 18, 19, 20

Day 18 - My wedding
Day 19 - A talent of mine
Day 20 - Something I am OCD about

Day 18 - My wedding
The Hansen Place in Sumner, WA

My dress, in the dressing room

Us..

Cake made by our friend, Katie. My dad had a work buddy laser cut out our initials for the cake "topper"!

The wedding party. And me being brought up with my mom and dad.

Look at how interested our Best Man and Maid of Honor are in this touching moment... There is a "water wall" in the background.

Our guestbook was a photo book of us.

Probably something very awkward someone said in a speech

Wake me up, before you go-go! That's right, we did a dance.
 
Day 19 - A talent of mine
This took me a while to think of something worth mentioning.  While not always fully used to it's capacity, I would say organization is a "talent" of mine. As a teacher I love having specific folders for things, specific areas for materials, and everything is labeled.

A very small glimpse of my classroom.
Eh, that's the best I can come up with for now... :)

Day 20 - Something I'm OCD about
The first thing that came to mind was how it would drive me crazy when John would not fully "seal" the shower curtain and water would come out the sides onto the floor. Luckily we have a closed in shower now and that isn't an issue.

The other thing I guess you could consider OCD  would be my eating habits. This could be a post in itself, but basically I don't do well with a really long list of foods. Condiments are my enemy - you could see me tearing up or obsessively washing whatever part of myself was touched by a condiment (salsa is one of the worst, and ketchup. I don't handle red-edibles well). Without getting too much in to my crazy, that's probably the worst I get. Least it gets me out of dishes sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice wedding. I swear that picture caught the one moment I wasn't looking... hey it's hard to focus when you're holding two bouquets. I still can't believe I didn't know about the dance!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.