Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 26 - My week in "great detail" and Day 27 - Worst Habit

Day 26 - Week in Great Detail

I won't bore you with great detail. Let's just do Monday through Sat of last week.

Monday: School.
Tuesday: School.
Wednesday: School.
Thursday: School.
Friday: School (see previous post)
Saturday: Cleaned house with John, looked at Lights with Family

Close enough, right?

Day 27 - Worst Habit
Not hanging clothes up.


In other news, I started designing our dining room. We won't be doing this for a while, but I figured I'd start planning. I think getting it done will really help the downstairs feel more done (not that it doesn't right now - I just think it will help). I started using Polyvore, which I didn't understand at first and I now I think it's awesome. Whatever website you're on, if you see a piece (you could do this with clothes or decor), you can "clip it" to your polyvore clipboard. Then when you go to the site, you can arrange all these pieces you've got. I had been doing this with Picasa and Powerpoint, since I don't have a photo editor. What's great about Polyvore, though, is that it automatically crops out the white space around the photo, so you can arrange them much clearer.

Let me show you an example: Picasa (which I still like) VS. Polyvore
Done through Picasa. This isn't a bad way to go.
Dining Room
On Polyvore - much cleaner.

Dining Room by Lindsay Hahn Ashley on Polyvore.com


Some of the images get distorted, though (like the chairs in the back) - so be careful. You can also put prices on each item to keep track of the cost of the room.

Expect more of these from me. What do you think so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.