Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 23 - a youtube video

Now here's my area of expertise. I am choosing to post a video that makes me so happy. There are many from this group, but I picked a favorite of mine. They're called Improv Everywhere, and we need more of these people in the world. Pranks are fun, but it's usually at someone's expense. These people, however, just do silly things at no one's expense, and just do it to make people's day memorable.

Some of their more popular "missions" have included:
  • Frozen Grand Central Station
  • Human Mirror
  • Food Court Musical
  • Best Buy employee look-alikes
  • Surprise wedding reception
  • Slo-Mo Home Depot
  • No Pants Subway Ride
Check it out! Another thing they do is called an MP3 Experiment. Everyone downloads the same mp3, meets in the designated location, and follows whatever the mp3 recording says. I would love to participate in one of these.

Look at this one, called "Best Buy Employees":




Also, check out this video, called "Welcome Back." It just warms my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.