Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 22 - A website

These are the exciting websites I visit on a regular basis:

  • Facebook
  • Igoogle
  • US Bank
  • Blogger dashboard
  • the nest
  • my work website
  • netflix
Soooo..It's tough for me to come up with a good website. Here are a few nerdy educational websites to start off:

Free Rice - A popular website that helps you study basic math facts or vocabulary but also donates rice to third world countries. Very addicting

NASA Picture of the Day - some pretty cool shots of various bodies in space.


I also enjoy:

Etsy
Uncommon Goods
Zgallerie

That's all I can't think of for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.