Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quickie

Just checking in really quick - this hasn't necessarily been a busy week, I've just been trying to be very productive. Thankfully, I am nearly done with every single one of my plans (for both math classes and science) for the next two weeks, so I don't have to "think" about school too much (I'm prepared).

Tonight I'll be busy in the kitchen baking some desserts for our staff holiday party on Friday. Tomorrow night I'll be attending my students' band/orchestra concert, so that evening will be shot (I went to the choir concert, so it's only fair).

Christmas shopping is nearly all complete, just one or two more things for the mister (just need the truck to pick them up :)). This weekend we'll be watching John's little brother, which should be fine, despite his energy. Perhaps we'll see a movie or bake some cut-out cookies together (I have to watch him most of the day by myself). Sunday will be Swedish Pancake Breakfast (at the Sons of Norway Hall) and Christmas-light-looking in Kent (where one house puts on a big show). Should be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.