Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 28 - What's in my purse

Too much stuff, that's what. I've started carrying around a little wallet or just put the essentials in my pocket because my purse gets filled up. I just can't seem to find a small purse I like.

I am like Mary Poppins. In my purse you will find:

Receipts that I shove in my purse
 Chapstick
Driver's License, Debit Card, Library Card, Costco card
Car Keys
Moleskine planner
My phone. No I do not have a smartphone.
Queen Bee Creations wallet with cupcake (that I never use)
There's much more, but I'll stop there.


Today I am crafting. I have a few things I'm doing that may turn into Christmas presents and a few presents I have been planning but just aren't done. We'll see how much I get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some blog lovin'! Feel free to share a story, share your opinions, or share your knowledge. I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate.